Cleaning tinted windows is easy and does not require any special products or skills. Learn how in less than 5 minutes!
You can clean your tinted windows normally (for the most part), but keep the following things in mind:
- Try not to clean the film for at least four weeks after establishment.
- Use a spray, synthetic sponge or a soggy fabric to apply the cleaning solution. We recommend a solution methylated spirits (20%) and water (80%). Avoid anything with ammonia.
- You can use warm water and a cleanser, methylated spirits and water, or a conventional solution.
- Don’t use brushes or abrasives in the cleaning process, as they will scratch the film.
- Don’t use “non-scratching” cleaners like Ajax or Bon Ami.
- Dry the film with a decent quality rubber squeegee, a chamois, or another delicate material.
Call 954-818-6453 for the Best Auto Tinting Services in South Florida!