Marine Window Tinting
Are you hoping to enhance the look and comfort of your boat or yacht? Marine window tinting is the answer you’re looking for.
With tinted windows on your boat, you’ll notice that the interior stays much cooler. Marine window tinting also makes the glass more secure, providing an extra layer of protection during storms.
Marine window films also eliminate dangerous UV rays from the sun. UV rays can easily penetrate windows, especially when you’re enjoying a day on the water.
Tinted windows block 99% of the sun’s cancer-causing beams, protecting your skin as well as your boat’s interior.
What Should I Know About Window Tinting For Boats?
A complete product line, available in several colors and shades, that matches factory tint and enhances the look of any vehicle
- Easy installation, including heat shrinkability, adhesion, and dry time
- Superior solar performance including heat and UV rejection
- Exceptional optical clarity and glare reduction
- Increased safety and protection
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
How Can Tinted Windows Benefit My Boat?
Aside from your home (which you should also protect with residential tinting), your boat is one of your biggest investments. Tinted windows will protect your boat’s interior and help to reduce your long-term maintenance costs.
Here in South Florida with our year-round sunshine, window tinting acts as a barrier. It also reduces the glare coming off the water, making your boating experience more comfortable and safe.
1. Blocks UV Radiation
- Reduces up to 99% of the sun’s harmful cancer-causing UV rays
- Increases skin & eye protection
- Reduces interior fading and cracking
- Prolongs the life of interior rubber, wood, audio equipment, and speakers
2. Reduces Heat
- Reduces up to 70% of the heat
- Increases air-conditioning efficiency
- Improves occupant comfort
Ginos Mobile Tinting offers marine detailing, audio systems, and graphics for your boat or yacht. No job is too big or too small.
Contact us today to learn more!